[TYPO3-content-rendering] accessible popup-image

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Fri Nov 11 02:31:36 CET 2005

> I think it would be nice if imageLinkWrap.wrap would have stdWrap
> properties. Then you could create a special page type (typenum=x) for
> the popup-windows and more easily realize things like custom doctype,
> stylesheets and additional information inside of the popup.
>
> Any other ideas? Shall I add it to the bugtracker?

1.Yes
2. No - simply use this one:

JSwindow.altUrl
string/stdWrap
If this returns anything, the URL shown in the JS-window is NOT showpic.php
but the url given here!

JSwindow.altUrl.cObject = TEXT
JSwindow.altUrl.cObject {
    field = images
    current = 1
    dataWrap = index.php?id={TSFE:id}&type=123&imageFileName=|
}

Now you can setup another pagetype 123 that can handle the imageFileName.
Not tested but should be working.

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC: http://www.openbc.com/go/invuid/Jo_Hasenau