[TYPO3-content-rendering] Indexed Search templating

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Thu Nov 10 19:05:52 CET 2005

Michael Stucki schrieb am 15.09.2005 10:55:

>>>...that Stucki is working on the template-able indexed search...
>>
>>huh...
>>reinventing the wheel? ;)
>>maybe someone should tell Michael that this already exists...I think
>>looking at the code would be quicker than writing a new one...
>

> No I won't reinvent it. Actually I didn't do that by myself but got a pretty
> patch from Udo von Eynern who did this even before this extension was out.
>
> I think the patch by Udo is very good and thus I won't compare it with the
> extension code.
>
> I'm going to submit the patch for proof-reading later this week.

I see that the templating was added to indexed_search in CVS, which is
pretty cool!

What I miss, thou, is a XHTML-compliant template. The template_css.tmpl
is a great start, but it just isn't XHTML-compliant. If we want TYPO3
4.0 to be XHTML-compliant, we should provide a XHTML-based
indexed_search template, right? :)

So I did that, and reported in http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=1830.

Michael, could you take a look at it and integrate, so that it can get
included for TYPO3 4.0?

Cheers,
Ernesto