[TYPO3-content-rendering] Content rendering issues for TYPO3 4.0

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Mon Nov 7 13:35:55 CET 2005

Sebastian Kurfuerst schrieb am 06.11.2005 10:47:

> is it possible for you to provide patches for these unassigned bugs? If
> yes, this would make the process a lot easier and faster, I will care
> then for getting them into CVS.
>
> Did you already check the patches which are in the bugtracker for the
> issues if they really solve the problem? That's another step which would
> speed up everything, as I can concentrate on coding style, compatibility
> then.

Other than my patches I have none. I am not sure if I will have the time
to provide more patches. What exactly is the 4.0 deadline for patches to
be included?

> PS: a question concerning bug 1243 - is it really needed to make it
> configurable or would it be OK to do it as stucki proposed?

I would say you have to make it configurable (at least as a boolean!),
because it might break existing "hard-coded" links that point to the
specific sections. E.g someone published a link in a magazine:

 http://<domain>/path/blabla/#232

this should still work if one upgrades to 4.0, thus it should be
optional to prefix the local anchors with another string.

This prefix should be added on typoLink(), regardless of the stdWrap, as
far as I can see, this way no change to TypoScript is needed (e.g.
tt_content.menu.20.3.renderObj.typolink.section and other places).

Cheers,
Ernesto