[TYPO3-content-rendering] accessible sites

Jan Wischnat.de jan at wischnat.de
Tue Nov 1 08:24:14 CET 2005

> I'd like to get a list together of accessible websites or websites that
> comply to XHTML1.0 strict made with TYPO3. I know greenpeace.de is one
> of them. Please let me know the sites you have built and what
> (extensions) you used to get it accessible/xhtml compliant. We
> definitely need some examples as showcases.

Hello Ben, hello list,

here's some of "my" sites validating xhtml *trans*:

Touristic bavarian Village
http://www.schwangau.de
(gov_accessibility, css_styled_imgtext)

TYPO3 e-Government
http://gov.typo3.com
(template_t3_2005 - non public [1], css_styled_imgtext)

German Red Cross
http://mustervorlage.drk-cms.de/index.php?id=dokucms
(template_drk - non public [1], css_styled_imgtext)

VKIB (people taking care of the handicapped)
http://vkib.de
(template_drk - non public [1], css_styled_imgtext)

My own site
http://wischnat.de
(template_drk - non public [1], css_styled_imgtext)

At the moment i am working on a relaunch of schwangau.de. See a beta
preview here: http://www.schwangau.de/1072.html
It's based on Ruthsarian's Skidoo Template. I will publish this new
template in december in the TER

hth

Jan

[1] Not in TER, send me a mail if you want a copy :-)