[TYPO3-content-rendering] TYPO3 3.8.0 XHTML strict mailform

Mathias Schreiber [wmdb>] mathias.schreiber at wmdb.de
Mon May 30 15:47:16 CEST 2005

ben van 't ende [netcreators] wrote:
> 1. attribute "name" in form element

We did a funny test back at our UG meeting.
If you write "<input type="text" id="whatever" />" and send the form the
  server does not recieve and POST or GET parameters called "whatever".
Maybe someone can clear things up a bit but right now I think it is not
possible to send POST vars while being 100% XHTML strict compatible.

--
if ($GLOBALS['TSFE']->fe_user->user['ahnung'] == 0) {
	$this->fresseHalten = 1;