[TYPO3-content-rendering] xhtml cleaning messes up spam protected email addresses?

Robert Markula robert.markula at gmx.net
Fri May 27 20:07:33 CEST 2005

Sacha Vorbeck wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I`d like to know if you also made the experience that spam-protected
> email addresses won`t work if you enable xhtml cleaning in your setup.
> If so, did you find a solution for for this problem?
>
> I also tried the new spamProtectEmailAddresses = ascii option.
>
> TYPO 3.7.0 or 3.8.0 with css-styled-content and htmlArea RTE. With or
> without TemplaVoila!.

Hi Sacha,
Do you use qcom_htmlcleaner? In the current version there is a bug which
doesn't render spamProtectEmailAddresses in the right way (getting a 404
"Page not found" error). According to the author it will be fixed in the
next version.
The workaround for now is to deactivate the 'clean links' [clean_links]
option in the extension properties of qcom_htmlcleaner.

Regards,
Ro