[TYPO3-content-rendering] TYPO 3.8 and image alignment problems in Gecko-Opera Browsers

Alexander Schories alexander at schories.com
Fri May 27 09:19:51 CEST 2005

Hello Torsten, Hello Lars and Hello Rupert,

first of all: Honestly thank you very much, Torsten, for not only describing
the bug *but even* giving us a valueable solution!

I can confirm as well, that all my sites show this behaviour under Gecko &
Opera since the update to TYPO3 3.8.0 two days ago.

For now i will try to implement the solution in my sites Torsten gave us.
However, i totally agree with Lars and Rupert, that this should be an
official bug along with an official fix. :)

I love my firefox browser. And, even more i loved TYPO3 for rendering
websites in the same pretty way on all browsers. I still would like to do so
in the future. :D

Kind Regards

Alexander Schories
Tuebingen, Germany

If privacy or security of communication is on your mind, feel free to
establish a secure transmission using the PGP public key obtainable from
http://www.schories.com/alexander/pubkey/alexander_schories.asc