[TYPO3-content-rendering] TYPO 3.8 and image alignment problems in Gecko-Opera Browsers

Lars Houmark lars at houmark.com
Fri May 27 00:39:14 CEST 2005

Hi Torsten,

> Problem: When I upgraded to 3.8.0 and looked at my site with Firefox,
> most of my images were not aligned properly anymore but just on the
> left side. With IE however, they were allright.

I can confirm this, and I think it should be considered a bug in TYPO3, as
the core/csc is producing html/css output, which is not working
cross-browser. Therefor this should be fixed in css_styled_content if it is
possible, so that people can upgrade this extension to "save" their layout.

Have you filed it on the bugtracker? If not, will you please do this, with
your observations and your ideas for a fix? This way, it should be possible
to make a patch/update of csc which could save the mailinglist massives of
questions in the near future.

Regards,

Lars Houmark