[TYPO3-content-rendering] Suggestion: BE extension - W3 Validation

Amr Mostafa amr.mostafa at gmail.com
Fri May 20 22:23:37 CEST 2005

Hello,

First of all, I'd like to say that I love this team, thank you all!

I was thinking about a BE extension that will make it easy for the
developer to check if the website pages validates or not using the w3c
validator.

Basicly, the extension should make it easy to validate a single page, or
a whole page tree with a mouse click or two.
It can also have options to check for CSS, W3C's WAI and U.S.
accessibility laws (508).

One nice thing about this extension (other than serving lazy people :)
is that it will encourage people to always check their pages against w3c
validation. Hopefully that will get us more typo3-powered valid pages.

Have a nice day!

- Amr Mostafa