[TYPO3-content-rendering] No links at all - All links should be removed

Jordan van Bergen jordanvanbergen at gmail.com
Mon May 16 21:53:07 CEST 2005

Hi Ben,

> Sounds like a thing like this has to be solved by some extension. A
> condition should or shouldn't render the link depending on the
> HTTP_REQUEST. Why would you want that anyway?

I wanted to have content from the TYPO3 CMS system on another website
without TYPO3. In this way I only have to change the text on a page once. I
managed to do it with the links even working. Check it out:

http://www.geefgratis.nl/index.php?id=63 (TYPO3 CMS website)
http://www.allegoededoelen.nl/info.php?id=63 (NON TYPO3 CMS!)

So I'm able to put TYPO3 CMS controlled text on another website that's NON
TYPO3 powered but still can use the content maintained by typo3. As
www.allegoededoelen.nl is homemade coding I had to change the text 2 times.

Do you like the solution I managed to think of myself?

Regards

Jordan van Bergen