[TYPO3-content-rendering] "accessible menus" article on typo3.org

Carla Froitzheim cf at cf-webservice.de
Thu Jun 23 12:00:26 CEST 2005

Hi Karsten

I would just like to insert one word in 2 sentences in the 3rd paragraph:

Next thing we should do is say good-bye to *unstructured* graphical menus.
But even if you give all possible help and hints *an unstructered*
graphical menu read by a text browser or web reader won´t reflect the
hierarchical structure of your website.

And one guy told me that in the link to Jan´s dfn function the
underscores are missing
(http://www.cf-webservice.de/t3snippet/dfn_iproc_tmenu.txt). I already
uploaded a second file with the name with spaces in it but as we are
just correcting please do this, too.

Thank´s a lot.
Carla