[TYPO3-content-rendering] "accessible menus" article on typo3.org

Stefan Beylen intsys at swissinfo.org
Tue Jun 21 09:55:13 CEST 2005

Just read through the article and have to disagree here:

Next thing we should do is say good-bye to graphical menus. Although
text browsers or web readers recognize an image link as link they can´t
read the nice text on your button. You can just specify the target of
your link by the title tag and the writing on the button by the alt tag.
But even if you give all possible help and hints a graphical menu read
by a text browser or web reader won´t reflect the hierarchical structure
of your website.

If I do the menu like I want to do in my previous post I do not agree
here...am I wrong?