[TYPO3-content-rendering] working unicode setup

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at fm-world.ru
Fri Jul 29 09:42:54 CEST 2005

Hi!

What do you mean by "Unicode"? This term is too wide.

I did not use any of UCS character sets because it is a large overhead.
But UTF-8 is running fine. Nothing special to consider. Templates should
be in UTF-8 and you should edit them with UTF-8-capable editor (like jEdit).

Make sure not to leave any EOF characters (ASCII 26) at the end of
files, otherwise they will appear as small squares in the very beginning
of the page in FireFox.

Dmitry.