[TYPO3-content-rendering] Fieldset and Legend

ben van 't ende [netcreators] ben at netcreators.nl
Tue Jul 26 16:45:55 CEST 2005

Kai Laborenz wrote:
> ben van 't ende [netcreators] schrieb:
>
>> Kai Laborenz wrote:
>

>>> I wonder wheather it is possible to have fieldset and legend in FORMs
>>> - a.e. the search form..?
>>

>> For Indexed Search you will need to modify it in the script :-( The
>> mailforms you can do with TS.
>

> Hi Ben,
>
> I tried to add a fieldset to the standard search form - but didn't
> succeed. Can someboy show me a typoscript setting for wrapping multiple
> label-input combinations into a fieldset tag..? Its easy to do it with
> one input field...

Hi Kai,

We use this for the mailform. Maybe you can use this. Basically you wrap
the thing with 'stdWrap.wrap'

#=================================================
#Forms
tt_content.mailform.20 {
	accessibility = 1
	REQ = 1
	layout = ###LABEL### ###FIELD###<br />
	COMMENT.layout = ###LABEL###
	RADIO.layout = ###LABEL### <fieldset
class="radio">###FIELD###</fieldset><br />
	labelWrap.wrap = |
	commentWrap.wrap = |
	radioWrap.wrap = <label>|</label>
	REQ.labelWrap.wrap = |
	stdWrap.wrap = <fieldset class="csc-mailform"> | </fieldset>
	params.radio = class="tue-radio"
	params.check = class="tue-check"
	params.submit = class="tue-submit"
	}