[TYPO3-content-rendering] CSS Styled Imgtext

Mathias Schreiber [wmdb>] mathias.schreiber at wmdb.de
Thu Jul 7 16:33:56 CEST 2005

Jan Wischnat - schwangau.de wrote:
>>Plus: I like tables :) They work - AND the source is smaller.
>>And if I want to present 100 images side by side I want blind users to
>>see them the same way - that's why I positioned them this way :)
>

> LOL. Using tables you can make blind people *see*? Then i'll switch back to
> tables :-)

Which wording do you suggest then?
"Interpret them the same way"?
I have to admit that I do have problems finding the right word but isn't
there a saying that states "blind people "see" things with their hands
or ears"?

--
if ($GLOBALS['TSFE']->fe_user->user['ahnung'] == 0) {
	$this->fresseHalten = 1;