[TYPO3-content-rendering] A new approach to Content Rendering

Jan Wischnat - schwangau.de jan at wischnat.de
Thu Jul 7 16:11:59 CEST 2005

Hello List,

> Don't know who wants to join the team and if those people got SF accounts.
> Anybody?

i would like to help. I have never worked on TYPO3xdev but i'll get a
sourceforge account and start studying the tut TYPO3xdev on the wiki this
weekend :-)

I am not a great PHP programmer but i've been into ts/accessibility for a
while.
The best PHP i could do is in the organisation guide [1]

I've got a browsercam account if that's of any help. If you want my username
and password for browsercam.com please send a quick mail to
jan_at_wischnat.de

So go ahead and assign some tasks to me :-)

Yours

Jan

[1] http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/new/organisation_guide_jw/