[TYPO3-content-rendering] A new approach to Content Rendering

Andreas Otto ao-lists at php4win.de
Thu Jul 7 10:37:07 CEST 2005

Hi Joey,

On Donnerstag, 7. Juli 2005 00:38, JoH wrote in
typo3.projects.content-rendering:
> So I guess real work on that stuff won't start before mid September.

In case you will be working together with other developers on this
project - how about hosting the development on the TYPO3xdev CVS?

All I need from you to do this is a project name (tx_extensionkey) and a
list of SF.net user accounts of people who will be working with you on
this project, see [1].

[1]: <http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Table_of_Contents_(CVS)#TYPO3xdev>

Cheers,
Andreas

--
Avoid temporary variables.
            - The Elements of Programming Style (Kernighan & Plaugher)