[TYPO3-content-rendering] A new approach to Content Rendering

ben van 't ende [netcreators] ben at netcreators.nl
Thu Jul 7 00:06:07 CEST 2005

Ingo Renner wrote:
> Am Tue, 5 Jul 2005 22:03:32 +0200 schrieb JoH:
>

>>My approach is slightly different.
>>
>>Using this new flexible-styled-content you can keep all your "old fashioned"
>>content elements and each of them will get an additional set of useful
>>default templates.
>>One of these will always handle the element as it is done now to keep
>>backwards compatibility - and yes - this means you will still have tables
>>available for IMGTEXT ;-)
>>But you can just replace CSS-styled-content with the default setup of
>>flexible-styled-content and it will look almost the same.
>

> sounds great!!!

Hi Guys,

Sorry for not showing up before ;-) The discussion between Stefan and Joey seems
very fruitfull. It seems to me that this will be a most flexible way of dealing
with content rendering something i have been talking to Kasper before about
concerning the rendering of the output for Indexed Search. That one has always
bothered me a lot. Although it does seem there is a way to actually do that now.
  Joey? Do you have plans to work on the stuff you propode?

gRTz

ben
--
netcreators::creation and innovation