[TYPO3-content-rendering] CSS Styled Imgtext

Mathias Schreiber [wmdb>] mathias.schreiber at wmdb.de
Wed Jul 6 14:14:11 CEST 2005

Stefan Beylen wrote:
> there are always problems that can occur during development andd make it
> impossible to continue. as it is not possible to know these problems in
> advance this could happen.
> or do you write your papers after programming the extension or whatever ;)

No, to be honest, I write my concepts and check them if they are doable.
In all my time as a developer we never had problems that we sold
something we could not do.

If you have doubts if your concept might work, I suggest to spend enough
time on testing if it will actually work.

This might sound harsh, but it is not meant this way.
It is an objective view of things.

Plus (to shorten the whole thing):
We only get paid on delivery.
If we could not deliver what we were asked for, we get no money.

--
if ($GLOBALS['TSFE']->fe_user->user['ahnung'] == 0) {
	$this->fresseHalten = 1;