[TYPO3-content-rendering] CSS Styled Imgtext

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Tue Jul 5 14:02:14 CEST 2005

>> You remember the original meaning of semantic? It has something to
>> do with the meaning or sense of things.
>
> thats what I am trying to implement. unfortunately some people are
> just ignorant.
>
>> And believe me: What you want to prove here simply makes no sense
>> ... it's just a waste of time and resources.
>
> semantical markup makes no sense? I think you are in the wrong group
> here.

You didn't understand the wordplay here ...
Semantics is about meaning and sense.
And your approach doesn't make much _sense_ to me, since it seems that you
just want to prove you are right.
Sometimes it's better to walk around some corners instead of running against
the wall.

But as I told you: This is going to be a flame war.
So discussion is over ... quit talking and start chalking - and come back
when you holed the 8 ball ...

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC: http://www.openbc.com/go/invuid/Jo_Hasenau