[TYPO3-content-rendering] GTMENU (Graphical Text Menu)

Stefan Beylen intsys at swissinfo.org
Mon Jul 4 16:50:53 CEST 2005

Mathias Schreiber [wmdb>] wrote:
> I used before and after for rendering the images.
> before.preCObject = IMG_RESOURCE

> This way you don't even trigger the JS engine and are able to access the
> images within your IProc that renders the inline styles.

kewl! thanks...thats great as I can now use a TMENU to render the
GTMENU. I was improving the whole thing so that it is just an additional
IProcFunc that can be implemented on any GMENU and does the whole thing,
no more GMENU in headerData necessary.
As GMENU has some problems (or maybe its just me) to render nested lists
with a RO state this is even better!

As soon as I finished this IProcFunc and converted it for TMENU I will
make it public in the WIKI.

Thanks, that was really helpful!