[TYPO3-content-rendering] GTMENU & GTHEADERS [was: GTMENU (Graphical Text Menu)]

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Sat Jul 2 17:53:45 CEST 2005

> there are a few ways. with JoH's funnydragon way it doesnt work in Mac
> IE 5.2, also the funnydragon.de site doesnt show any headlines that
> are styled this way.

Could you make a screenshot to show me how it looks on a Mac?
It is used for the rotated header on the left side and for the headline on
the top of second level pages.
When entering the site you should see the rotated "Was?" on the left.

There are not that many Mac users going to join the dragonboat-team but I
would like it to work on most available systems.

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC: http://www.openbc.com/go/invuid/Jo_Hasenau