[TYPO3-content-rendering] accessibility in CSS styled content

Michael Scharkow mscharkow at gmx.net
Sun Dec 18 20:31:37 CET 2005

Sebastian Kurfuerst wrote:

> By default, there is no change in the behavior of CSS styled content,
> but by switching on the constant ACCESSIBILITY = 1, the accessible menu
> and mailform will be activated, and the <p>-Tag is removed from table
> cells.

Good job on these issues! Is this configuration constant only temporary,
so we can get rid of it at last with 5.0? Because I don't see why anyone
would not want ACCESSIBILITY turned on except for legacy reasons.

> Please tell me what you think! Except from css_imgtext, I think most of
> the work has been done now concerning css_styled_content.

BTW and OT: when is css_imgtext going into CSC? and if so, do we need
the full version with all the configuration (which adds a lot of
complexity for the user), or can we do with one rendering style (like
dl, or whatever). I really like the output but fear the amount of
different ways to do it.

Viele Grüße,
Michael