[TYPO3-content-rendering] accessibility in CSS styled content

Sebastian Kurfuerst sebastian at garbage-group.de
Sat Dec 17 20:53:55 CET 2005

Hi,
as I already said in [working on accessible tables] I incorporated
various fixes into CSS styled content.
A new version can be found here:
http://other.garbage-group.de/T3X_css_styled_content-0_2_4.t3x

It implements the following things:
      * accessible tables
              * the update wizard for accessible_tables will be
                published in a final version of this extension - all
                data can be used in the updated css_styled_content
      * accessible menu/sitemap from Ben
      * accessible mailform configuration

By default, there is no change in the behavior of CSS styled content,
but by switching on the constant ACCESSIBILITY = 1, the accessible menu
and mailform will be activated, and the <p>-Tag is removed from table
cells.

Please tell me what you think! Except from css_imgtext, I think most of
the work has been done now concerning css_styled_content.

Greets,
Sebastian