[TYPO3-content-rendering] Valid GMENU with rollover in XHTML 1.0 strict

Christian Trabold trabold at mehrwert.de
Fri Aug 19 15:13:12 CEST 2005

Hello Ernesto!

>>is it possible to make XHTML-1.0 strict GMENUs?
>
> I filed this bug a couple of months ago:
>
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=874
>
> which has a patch attached which solves exactly this problem.

Thank you very much for that pointer and the patch!

I implemented your patch via xclassing into the extension "Enhanced HTML
cleaner" and sent the changes to the extension-author.

If he is willing to apply the changes, you can get rid of the name
attributes with the next version of that extension.

But it should definitely go into the TYPO3core in the next version ;)

Greetings,

Christian