[TYPO3-content-rendering] TYPO3 3.8.0 XHTML strict mailform

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Thu Aug 11 18:16:12 CEST 2005

Martin Kutschker schrieb am 06.06.2005 16:47:

>>>I put up an article about the XHTML valid mailform on TYPO3.org:
>>>
>>>http://typo3.org/teams/content-rendering/get-the-x-into-html/

> I had a look at the diff now (...)
>
> Other than that the diff looks good. Nothing left to do for me :-)

Hi Martin, Ben,

as I couldn't find any other reference to the conclusion of this
discussion, neither could I find any inclusion of the code in CVS, I
have enhanced and added some stuff on my own. So I wrapped it up as a
nice little bug report, for your appreciation, maybe we can get that
included for 3.8.1?

  http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=1369

Cheers,
Ernesto