[TYPO3-content-rendering] Imgtext changes, better compatibility

Martin Kutschker martin.kutschker-n0spam at no5pam-blackbox.net
Sun Aug 7 13:15:42 CEST 2005

Stefan Beylen schrieb:
> Martin Kutschker wrote:
>
>> Some on this list think it improves accessibility.
>
> some think it might improve the semantics ;)

Ok, improved accessability by enhanced semantics :-)

Though I happen to disagree. Unfortunately there is no set of (X)HTML
that really represtents an "object"/caption relationship. A single item
is no list.

I'd love to see a new container element that takes an object (eg image)
and a caption element as children. A chance for xhtml 2.0 ;-)

Masi