[TYPO3-content-rendering] No links at all - All links should be removed

Jordan van Bergen jordanvanbergen at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 17:27:24 CEST 2005

Hi All,

I'm not sure if this is the right newsgroup but it's called
content-rendering so I think I'm right if I ask the following:

What do I have to do to make links in a content (<a href=) not RENDER as
links on a page (frontend)?

Let's say I have a textpart saying "Hello, this is a link" and the link part
is a link (<a href=) to an internal page within the typo3 website. This link
should stay working on the normal website but not on another domainname. So
I want to know what I have to do to make this "link" part not render as a
link (<a href=) on another domainname using what ever is available to
accomplish this.

Or maybe an explanation on how to make every link in a content (<a href=)
not rendering as a link....

Anyone an idea / suggestion?

Regards

Jordan van Bergen