[TYPO3-community] Extending profiles in community

Tymoteusz Motylewski t.motylewski at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 22:55:55 CEST 2012

Hi
You can also override community language file with one provided with
your extension.
In ext_localconf of "my_community" add
$GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['SYS']['locallangXMLOverride']['EXT:community/Resources/Private/Language/locallang.xml'][]='EXT:my_community/Resources/Private/Language/locallang.xml';

Cheers
Tymek