[TYPO3-community] tx_community update

Tymoteusz Motylewski t.motylewski at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 23:36:05 CEST 2011

Hi  Ilya, Maco,
I'm really happy that you are willing to contribute!
There are several things to do, before first TER release:
- test current git version (try to install and configure it on fresh
TYPO3 installation). you can checkout it from git repository
git://git.typo3.org/TYPO3v4/Extensions/community.git
related issue is here:
http://forge.typo3.org/issues/31018

- Test compatibility with TYPO3 4.6
http://forge.typo3.org/issues/31025

- update manual
http://forge.typo3.org/issues/28722

- Review and improve default html templates
http://forge.typo3.org/issues/31022

And also there some others todos like:
- display some nice error when integrator forget to include static template
- kickstart unit test suite
- improve messages allow users to post links
- implementing caching based on caching framework

Even just using this extension and reporting bugs, wishes will be helpful. :)

If you have any problems, don't hesitate to ask here.
Cheers
Tymek