[TYPO3-community] community - flashmessage displayer, function?

Stefan Kaufmann kaufmann at dwwd.ch
Sat Nov 5 11:28:14 CET 2011

Hi Tymek,

Thanks for your answer. When reporting a profile, I do get the form to
report inappropriate content. But I guess this just confirms jquery runs
properly. It is not a function of the flash message displayer, right?

Can you give me an example when the flash message displayer should show
up? When I for instance send amessage to a friend, on top of the page
the following message appears:
"Your message has been sent." Is this a function of the flash message
displayer?

Thanks for confirmation.