[TYPO3-community] RealURL, multilanguage, copying pages, copying URL

Fabian Lachman flachman at wizzbit.nl
Tue Jan 26 17:28:49 CET 2010

Hello,

I have the following situation:

A website, with multiple languages and RealURL.

If I copy an existing page from the CMS and then rename the title (and
alternative language title) and then create a link to this new page it
works fine for the default language but if I create a link to the new
page for an alternative language it links to the original page instead
of the new renamed copy. It seems that after renaming the title and
alternative language title the RealURL path mapping is only updated for
the default language and not the for the alternative languages.

Does anyone have a solution to this? I know I can manually remove the
wrong path mapping from "Speaking URL management"  but I'd rather have
it "just work". I'm running RealURL 1.5.3 and will update to the latest
version soon if that solves the problem.

Greetings,
Fabian