[TYPO3-community] new usergroup-handling available: timed usergroup membership

bernd wilke x00nsji02 at sneakemail.com
Sun Jul 19 04:13:55 CEST 2009

I just uploaded my new extension timed_ugs (timed usergroups) for an
enhanced handling of usergroup-memberships.

I think this will be a common usage for communities with basic- and
premium-services.

I don't know the progress of the new community-extension nor the
features.
Maybe you already included a solution for this problem, maybe my
extension comes in handy.

As it is the first version I'm happy with feedback and error-messages.

bernd