[TYPO3-community] is it usable in a development environment yet?

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Sun Oct 19 14:56:24 CEST 2008

David Toshack wrote:

> Is there any manual adjustments that must be made while its still being
> developed? I couldn't see any frontend plugins to insert from the new
> content element wizard. I just thought I'd ask before I go looking for
> something that isn't there.

unfortunately there's no manual yet. However insert the plugins by using
the general plugin content element and choose Community Application,
from there on there's not much to choose.

Of course there's some configuration needed, too. I hope the
configuration option names in the TS are mostly selfexplainatory.

However, as you noticed yourself already, it's still very early in
development, so please don't use it in a production environment yet,
many things are expected to change until a first stable version that
will be released in TER then (including a manual).

best
Ingo

--
Ingo Renner