[TYPO3-community] Community Plugin - Current State

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Wed Sep 26 07:19:33 CEST 2007

Michael Knoll wrote:

> We are already doing that. At the moment we are planning to put up a
> community-core package, with all the basic functionality and three
> "core-extensions"
>
> community_user
> community_group

I think they belong so close together that they can/need to go into one
extension (users and groups aren't separated in the core either).

> community_messaging

I'm not quite sure whether everybody would need messages, so IMO they
should g into a separate one. Feel free to do what you think fits best.

> Yes - that would be very helpful. I also started to document all the
> steps I made with lib/div, perhaps it is useful for a
> "Extension-Writing-with-lib/div-tutorial"
>
> Where can I get the extension-maintainance article from?

http://news.typo3.org/news/article/about-extension-maintainance/news/

best
Ingo