[TYPO3-community] Local Meeting

Frank Thelemann info at datenpioniere.de
Sun Sep 9 01:23:32 CEST 2007

hello back,

november will work for me too, and im a member of the typo3 usergroup
leipzig, and we had monthly meetings mostley in leipzig. if all are
interrested we can meet us at a tulge meeting?
http://www.tugle.de

frank thelemann...

>Early November would work for me to.

>Falk Hermann schrieb:
> For me and also for my boss T3CON is to expensive...
>
> So I won't be there...
>
> Meeting in the middle of November is not so good for me, because I'm in
> a Record-Studio. (is this the right translation for "Tonstudio"?).
> In December i have also no time.
>
> So... what about October or early November?
>
> Has anybody some contacts to T3 developers? I think we need someone who
> can tell us something about the changes in Typo3 5. Surely it will last
> a while until it comes out, but we shouldn't ignore the new version. I
> already heard there might be some drastic changes... But nothing
> concrete...
 Datenpioniere - Social Networks und mehr
 Frank Thelemann -
 Entwicklung,Support

 Bernburgerstrasse 17
 Halle/Saale 06108 DE