[TYPO3-community] Local Meeting

Falk Hermann falk.hermann at w2on.de
Wed Sep 5 11:00:10 CEST 2007

For me and also for my boss T3CON is to expensive...

So I won't be there...

Meeting in the middle of November is not so good for me, because I'm in
a Record-Studio. (is this the right translation for "Tonstudio"?).
In December i have also no time.

So... what about October or early November?

Has anybody some contacts to T3 developers? I think we need someone who
can tell us something about the changes in Typo3 5. Surely it will last
a while until it comes out, but we shouldn't ignore the new version. I
already heard there might be some drastic changes... But nothing concrete...