[TYPO3-community] Using external extensions for community extension

Michael Knoll mimi at kaktusteam.de
Mon Sep 3 15:13:45 CEST 2007

Hallo Falk,

it was only an idea, how to integrate external plugins into a community
extension. For me integrating plugins is one of the central point, which
I don't know how to solve properly yet. By having those sysfolders, you
could seperate the records for each user by putting them into different
folders and you could use the plugin itself to show its contents. I have
no other solution yet, how to do that. You could easily write a function
that devides the folders into subfolders, so that you never have more
than 100 folders to be displayed in the BE. As folders are only
DB-Entries, 10.000 folders should be no problem.

If you have a better idea how to integrate external plugins into the
community extension without having to write code for each extension you
want to integrate, I would be happy, if you let me know about it.

So far

Michael