[TYPO3-community] HOI Community

Kevin Renskers kevin at dauphin-mm.nl
Wed Oct 3 00:21:07 CEST 2007

Hello developers,

I've already posted something on the dev list, but someone pointed me to
this list. Didn't even know it existed :)

About 18 months ago I've started my community extension "HOI Community"
(hoicommunity) and worked on it with great pleasure, but I am in a tough
situation now. I don't have the time anymore to develop new features,
and since I don't have a TYPO3 server anymore running this extension,
helping people with questions and problems is getting pretty hard.

I was looking for someone to take over the development of my extension,
but I see that people are working on an all new extension, combining the
best of all extensions and adding new features. Great to hear that!

So, I guess I don't have to look for developers to work on my extension
anymore because I think hoicommunity will become deprecated when the new
extension arrives. But still, if people are interested in taking over
the extension, please let me know!

And of course everyone is free to re-use any and all code for the new
extension :)

Cheers,
Kevin