[TYPO3-community] Short consultancy for CMS comparison process to be concluded by July 7th

Krystian Szymukowicz t33kRE.MO.VE. at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Fri Jun 15 18:34:59 CEST 2007

Buonaiuto, Massimo (Bioversity) wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I am Massimo Buonaiuto and I am working for Bioversity International
> Organization.
>
> We are in the process to select our organizational CMS and we need
> experts in Typo3 to perform a comparison versus our business
> requirements.
>
> In our web site at
> http://www.bioversityinternational.org/Bioversity%20International-%20CMS
> %20Requirements%20and%20Functional%20Specifications.pdf
> <http://www.bioversityinternational.org/Bioversity%20International-%20CM
> S%20Requirements%20and%20Functional%20Specifications.pdf>  we published
> the list of requirements and specifications for the selection process.
>
> We are seeking experts in Typo3 to participate at this process,
> evaluating our requirements and providing a report about the
> compatibility of this CMS with our requirements.
>
> If you are interested in this project and you have a very good knowledge
> of Typo3 and the world of CMS, please do not hesitate to contact me
> m.buonaiuto at cgiar.org <mailto:m.buonaiuto at cgiar.org>  or call me at +39
> 6 6118406.
>
> The gathering process will start on June 15th and must be concluded by
> July 7th.

hi

I do not think it is a proper group you wrote the post.

t.p.community is rather about "community" extensions in TYPO3.

Try t.english group instead. There is a lot more readers.

--
greetings
Krystian Szymukowicz