[TYPO3-community] Some ideas...

Michael Knoll mimi at kaktusteam.de
Wed Aug 29 11:11:36 CEST 2007

Hi Alex,

there is a tool for svn - developing especially for the Typo3 stuff.

Perhaps you should take a look at the following link:
http://typo3.org/development/collaborative-extension-development/

All the other tools could be hosted on our server, just let me know,
what you need. I will write down my "wishlist" for a community plugin
and search for extensions we could use for certain functionality. Let's
us get a wiki page for the community stuff, I will try and contact the
webmaster of wiki.typo3.org

So far - have a nice day guys

Mimi