[TYPO3-community] Profiles and usergroup

Andreas Balzer typo3 at andreas-balzer.de
Thu Apr 5 11:17:05 CEST 2007

Hi!
First of all it's great that there's a group which focuses on a new and
better community system for T3.

As you are looking for ideas and possible features you might have a look
on the following wiki page, where many people have and will write down
their wishes..:
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Ext_T3_wishlist

You might find some useful things there..

Andreas Wengrzik schrieb:
> In this group we are looking to implement a clean structure for a
> community feature
> and maybe the base functions will be included sometime in the typo3 core.
>
> First step should be to collect the ideas and base functions.

Just to make sure you don't forget it.. ;)
Please consider using other extensions to build upon right from the
beginning, like DAM, cal_base, chc_forum, and so on.

OK. So thanks in advance for your work :)

Greetings
Andreas