[TYPO3-commerce] Fatal Error: t3lib_BEfunc not found

Robert orange orange at live.de
Wed Jan 20 15:49:27 CET 2016

Hi,

I've just installed T3 extension Commerce for a project as described in Extension Manual.

Now I want to create / edit categories and products via the webmodule, but I always get this error message:

Fatal error: Class 'CommerceTeam\Commerce\Domain\Repository\t3lib_BEfunc' not found in .../typo3conf/ext/commerce/Classes/Domain/Repository/Repository.php on line 349

This function is affected:

public function enableFields($tableName, $showHiddenRecords = -1, $replace = '') {

        if (TYPO3_MODE === 'FE') {

            $result = $GLOBALS['TSFE']->sys_page->enableFields($tableName, $showHiddenRecords);

        } else {

            $result = t3lib_BEfunc::BEenableFields($tableName);

        }

        if ($replace != '') {

            $result = str_replace($tableName . '.', $replace . '.', $result);

        }

        return $result;

    }

Did I miss something? What can I do now?

Environment:

PHP = 5.6.17

TYPO3 = 6.2.17

Kind regards, Robert