[TYPO3-commerce] Is this payment option worthwhile?

sylvially Brant sunlandlord at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 05:11:30 CEST 2015

Hello, all,
iI am planning to start up an ecommerce shop and looking for payment gateway!! I would like to know if some people using Epay global payment as payout option here and what's your experience with that? Are you happy with that, how it work and is there some extra fees?  Well, I know that in most Europe countries Epay global payment is not very popular, but is a favorite payment option in Asia, especiall in China. I have not tried Epay globla payment yet but i would love to learn more about this payment option since I have heard that it's free to pay and get paid via www.epay.com or the epay ewallet, since no one else does it even though paypal, payza, payoneer, webmoney and so on.I am going straight for it. Well, the thing is, i wonder if it's available in less developed countries including many in Africa?  Anyone can answer my questions? Many many thanks advanced to all!Success to you all!!