[TYPO3-commerce] alternativePaymentStep hook

Sergio Catalá scatala.enet at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 10:57:02 CET 2014

Hello list,

I am using the "commerce" extension and I observed that the basket
plugin (pi2) needs a payment article to continue. That makes the step 3
("payment") unneeded for checkout, and then it goes from "delivery" to
"listing" step directly. To avoid this behaviour, I used the hook
"alternativePaymentStep" and imitated the "handlePayment" function
(pi3). I rescue there all the payment methods available.
The problem is I want to "destroy" the old payment object for it to
create a new one, but I don't see how I can do that.
If the payment object exists, it continues to the new step "listing",
not allowing me to select my payment method.
Any clues?
Thanks in advance,
Sergio