[TYPO3-commerce] Template for address in "Demo"-Modus

Christian Welzel gawain at camlann.de
Thu Feb 27 10:03:28 CET 2014

Am 26.02.14 16:39, schrieb Erik Sokoll:

> Search for "mapping" in the commerce manual.
> It's a long time ago, but as I remember, the arangement of commerce->fe_users fields is done there.

Thank you for your hint, but the manual contains no "mapping".
By reading the code, i found the solution: the ordering is done by the
order, the fields are listed in the
plugin.tx_commerce_pi3.billing.sourceFields array.
So to reorder the fields the order of the array must be changed:

plugin.tx_commerce_pi3 {
    billing {
        sourceFields >
        sourceFields {
            surname.mandatory = 1
            name.mandatory = 1
            company.mandatory = 0
            address.mandatory = 1
            zip.mandatory = 1
            city.mandatory = 1
            country {
                type = static_info_tables
                field = COUNTRIES
                select = 1
                default = DEU
                mandatory = 1
                readonly = 0
            }
            email {
                mandatory = 1
                eval = email,username
            }
            phone.mandatory = 0
        }
    }
}

That works for me now.

--
 MfG, Christian Welzel

  GPG-Key:     http://www.camlann.de/de/pgpkey.html
  Fingerprint: 4F50 19BF 3346 36A6 CFA9 DBDC C268 6D24 70A1 AD15