[TYPO3-commerce] Problem with Commerce payment method

Fam Maier blaugelb at t-online.de
Sat Mar 30 12:29:20 CET 2013

Hi list,

set an commerce shop up to a second spech: English. But now I got this error
message if I put an article into basket:

Uncaught TYPO3 Exception
#1305675802: Expected variable of type string for $paymentType but a NULL
was given.

Exception thrown in file
.../typo3cms/projekt5/typo3conf/ext/commerce/lib/class.tx_commerce_pibase.ph
p in line 130.

After a two hour search I think it's about the English types of the payment
methods because they are not 1,2,3 instead they were 381,382,..
Think this is the problem because as I added a new payment method the uid
was 422 and I got the same error message on the german page.

Could someone help me fix this problem?

Greets Gregor