[TYPO3-commerce] Show products of all subcategories of a category

Jimmy Kimmy commentpage at gmx.de
Tue Oct 30 10:47:51 CET 2012

Hey guys,

I hope someone can help me with this one.

I have a list of categories. Most of the categories do have subcategories and so on. The products are always placed in the "last" category of the category-tree.

Eg.:

cat 1
cat 1.1 (products)
cat 1.2 (products)
cat 2
cat 2.1 (products)
cat 2.1.1 (products)
cat 3
cat 3.1 (products)
cat 4 (products)

Everything works fine except one thing. I want to show the products of the subcategories of my selected category. So ... when I click on "cat 1" I want to get all the products of "cat 1.1" and "cat 1.2".
Is this even possible without using another extension?

Hope you'll have a solution for me?!

thanks in advance
Jimmy