[TYPO3-commerce] Basket empty

jaco graaff jaco at spacexplorer.co.za
Wed Nov 7 23:49:34 CET 2012

OK - The install of the latest version from SVN was successful - I am now at
a point where everything is working but the last step of the shopping
basket.

after pressing checkout - step 4 to 5
blank

when I go back to:

http://myDomain/shop/basket/

the item is still there - so the system did not delete it out of the
session - meaning that the order is not complete
If I do continue again from basket it however does show in the backend - so
it does think it is complete order

Currency ISO Code is also not showing as the one I configured bay Costa
Rican..??

In the meantime I have started deploying the shop with PrestaShop - it will
be sad to go that route since I would have liked much tighter integration
with Typo3 - users, other pages, news - etc...

Now I have to build Typo3 menus in my shop.MyDomain and later develop clever
ways to fake the PrestaShop to display in Typo3 in part through web-services
+ extra code to try and make a PrestaShop user and Typo3 user sync

I Really loved the simplicity of the interface I got from commerce because I
could build up - while with PrestaShop I have to find ways to hide lots of
stuff I don't need