[TYPO3-commerce] Guide to documentation!?

Martin Bless m.bless at gmx.de
Tue May 15 10:55:05 CEST 2012

Good morning everybody,

after updating a website I'm trying to fix problems with a broken
commerce shop. I have only a rough knowledge about 'commerce'. So my
question is:

Q: What documentation links are the most up to date ones?

- http://wiki.typo3.org/Commerce ?
- http://preview.docs.typo3.org/typo3/extensions/commerce/0.12.7/ ?

At http://preview.docs.typo3.org/typo3/extensions/ I see that there
are these extensions as well.

commerce__downloads
commerce__germantax
commerce__germantax_for_ap
commerce_coupons
commerce_delivery
commerce_ext
commerce_google_ecommerce
commerce_more
commercedirectmail
commercedualcurrency
commerceexport
commercerelated

Q: But since none of them is installed I guess they are not important
for me!?

The update was:

- TYPO3 4.2.x -> 4.5.15
- Commerce 0.9.9 -> 0.12.7, I did run the Extension UPDATE procedure
- paypal2commerce 0.6.0 (unchanged)

Problems were and are:

- In mails sent by commerce text is "quoted printable" encode that is
show as plain text

- Payment method Paypal leads to:
"""
MAIN:FATAL! No payment possible because I don't know how to handle it!
(class not set!:, file not found!:)
"""

- currently the final checkout leads to an empty page.

Q: Any hints and any help appreciated!

Martin

--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Documentation Team Member

http://mbless.de